Friday, April 01, 2005

Updates to website

I posted a message a couple of weeks ago, but for some reason, it didn't make it here. Isn't technology wonderful? It was nothing important. I had just come in from trimming vines and brush in our backyard and my hands and arms were so sore that I could barely type. Don't ever let anyone tell you that yard work and gardening are not exercise. Now if it would ever quit raining, I could get out there and finish. Assuming the ivy doesn't take over again before I can get out there.

On to the website: because of the weather, I haven't been able to get out much lately. Of course, there have been nice days but those only fall on days when I already have commitments and can't get to a park more than 10 minutes away. I've already been to those.

On Wednesday, Jeffrey and I made it out to Reynold's Nature Preserve in Morrow. If you have never been out there, I would encourage you to go. It's beautiful. Read more at http://www.atlantawalkingpaths.com/clayton.html.

Since Reynold's doesn't have a playground, I told Jeffrey that we would stop at a park with a playground on the way back so he could play. We passed a school on Reynold's Road on the way to the Nature Preserve, and had the following conversation:
Jeffrey: There's a playground!
Me: No, that's a school.
Jeffrey: Maybe the next playground we find won't have a school on it.

Everyone needs a three-year-old around to keep them on their toes.

No comments: